• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

no post or beep

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AkuraII

I have an Abit nf7(non-s) v2.o mobo. After installing everything i hear everything booting like the hd and cdrom but i get nothing on the screen and no beep at all. everythings plugged into the fp101 corectly and my agp 9000pro is seated correctly. It was working a little while ago. i tried 1 memory stick and everything. What you guys think?

Reseat your RAM and CPU, and make sure there aren't any obstructions in the sockets. Also, make sure your clear CMOS jumper is set in the right position.

thanks bro , i did try all that however with no luck i took out memory,hd, and cdrom, and the mobo still didnt beep which it normally should if it dosnt detect the memory. I think im gonna RMA it.

If your bios is bad.. it wont beep or show anything. Good luck bro..I hope its not your bios chip.

Back