• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

No Post

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CoreGamer

After finally getting my rig together, I find it doesnt work. When I power up the Mobo makes 1 Long beep(longer than others) and 3 Short beeps, then shuts down. Also the Guru thing says ".9.F." But I cant find that anywhere in the manual...help!

OP
C

CoreGamer

I reseated the RAM and Video Card etc, but I still have the same problem....btw doesnt that website say its the EGA for 1 Long 3 Short?

OP
C

CoreGamer

Nasgul said:
oh Crap!, I thought your board has AMI BIOS but I just checked the manual and it comes with PHOENIX BIOS. What you do after you click on the link, from within click on the Phoenix BIOS and if I'm correct seems like you'll need to replace the motherboard with 1-3-3 (Long beep + short + short) or scroll down to the Phoenix BIOS.
Your right...but I dont get 1-3-3 Like you said I get 4 Beeps. One Long and THREE Short ones.

Last edited: