• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

No power for almost 24 hrs

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ben721

Official X-Hour Man
Why did you loose power?

It sucks that you lost it, but now you are back to fold with a vengence. :D

OP
portorock

portorock

I don't know, we called a rep and they said some thing blew up. THey sounded like they had no clue what it was so I really didn't pay them mind. But like you said, I'm back with a vengence

Edit: gotta love NYC, I'm from Queens:D

Ben721

Official X-Hour Man
At first I saw that queens thing and I was wondering if it had to do with a watermain break in Brooklyn, but I guess not.

I live in Staten Island, but frequent Brooklyn also. :D

OSUmaxx

Maybe you won't fall back that much... I lost internet connectivity last night and was sitting for hours on a couple of boxes with nothing to do ;)

You have enough power now that you don't have to worry about if you're going to pass me... its just a matter of when :)

OP
portorock

portorock

I don;'t know Osu, we've been putting out similar #'s for a while, I just had one big send thast put me up. And in that time when your net was down, atleast you could fold. The only thing I had was my laptop that sucks batteries dry too quickly to get anything done. However, I'm a stubborn man and will still work hard @ folding. If I don't pass you, I know I'll pass somebody