• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

No This Case Is Too GOOD LOOKING!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Actually, they all look pretty good...except for the cat and dog ones of course....tell me you didn't get the kitty one :D

if i had a kid and they wanted the kitty and the doggy one i don't think i could bring myself to do it;) I like there idea of the vent and i see the fans on the inside of the case(like over the cards) but i think if you are going to use fans then blowholes are much better solution. That way you are not sucking air through tiny holes in the side but rather directly from the outside and there isn't a chance of circulating the air inside of the case over again.

jjust my .19 pesos:)

Actually I think they LOOK good. I'm not to sure about the cooling but that is something tat can be overcome. If bet they will sell a lot of em here in the states. I would like to see a price tag though.

not sure about the ALTO but the IMT 4000 cost 51 dollars without the PSU and around 80 with a good PSU.

I too am worried about the cooling factor this is the only turnoff I can find right now . The front intake is blocked out by the LED's and power supply.

Here is what I am talking about

minion4000b-06small.jpg

Thanks for your opinions guys I take them seriously

Vapochill looks ackward. I'd wish they put them in full tower Lian Li cases or something! The cooling is wicked though. The case looks good!

How much is the vapochill? i heard its very expensive, also how loud is that thing? i heard its brilliant for overclocking

Cooler666 said:
How much is the vapochill? i heard its very expensive, also how loud is that thing? i heard its brilliant for overclocking
i paid $690. out the door for mine. money was not an option, i didnt care, i had to have one. i am not impressed with the case though, its alright, but like yodums said, i would rather have it in something else. it is not loud at all, depending on your ps, and the loudest thing in it is my crystal orb on the 8500.:D they sell an almost identical unit to the VC, called the fridge, it is just he compressor, and its only $450. but you would have to find a case to put it in. and the cool thing about the fridge, is that you can plug the unit into the wall, so you dont have to worry about the compressor draining your powersupply.:p

I have been thinking real hard about buying a vapochill bro. What is it that you don't like about them? How cold are you able to get yuor cpu? Does it chill the rest of the inside of the case or just the cpu? krag

I've seen PCs using those cat and dog cases on eBay a few times. They actually sold.

Man, I can't even think about spending that much for just the case. It looks nice enough, but it just doesn't have the personal flare: you know, all those casemods done at 3am after reaching an epiphany at the local bar, bumper stickers, car-parts stickers (ex. Edelbrock stickers from air-filter covers or K&N Filters), flamejobs done in paint-pen, and the broken-tile mosaic with dark grey grout. :D

it just cools the cpu, and it can hit -24 at idle, and it gets to -13 at load currently. i am definatley impressed with the VC, but so far, i havent been able to to run my cpu any higher than when i had air cooling, and crappy ram. now i have good ram, and a vapo chill, and the only difference is my cpu runs at -20 instead of 50' at load. you see my sig, and my system is not too shabby, but i just cant seem to get it any higher. i am thinking about buying a 1.6a, so maybe i will be able to run that chip at 2800. and if not with the abit, i will have the gigybyte 8irxp by tuesday or wednesday.

I was checkin out the vapochill website the other day and I noticed the differnce in price between the P4 rigs and the Athlon rigs. I s it because of the different cpu widths for the chip cooler config. Could you use the vapochill cpu cooler block on both AMD & Intel chips? Or do you have to buy different cooler blocks for each cpu?

What a drag...you can't get your chip highere even with subfreezing temps.

krag the blag:D

krag said:
I was checkin out the vapochill website the other day and I noticed the differnce in price between the P4 rigs and the Athlon rigs. I s it because of the different cpu widths for the chip cooler config. Could you use the vapochill cpu cooler block on both AMD & Intel chips? Or do you have to buy different cooler blocks for each cpu?

What a drag...you can't get your chip highere even with subfreezing temps.

krag the blag:D
you have to buy a conversion kit to switch between the two. i think it costs like $80.:D

craigiz1 said:
If price isn't a problem, can you switch the VapoChill components to another case?
yes you can. the compressor comes out of the unit very easily, i havent taken it out, but it is only a couple of screws. the problem is finding a case that you can put it in. because the length of the hose on the compressor, the compressor needs to be in the cas right above the mobo, and the psu needs to be above it, or on the side like the way it is mounted in the VC. i have seen a really sweet modded VC, here is the pic.:D

vapochill is not even worth the price sorry personal modding is alot less pricey and better looking in the long run

Back