• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

No Thoroughbred Until May!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
well i guess im glad that i got my 1900+ altho iv i would have waited i could of got it alot cheaper.. oh well..
thanks for the link bro.

I guess they will experience a big drop in sales as all of
us OCers wait for this beast. :D Yea, right!!!

At least it gives us a chance to save up more money. :)

why would it be a waste? Let the new thouroughbreds (s/p?) come out, and get the second generation of them, by then they would have a good steeping, and let overclockers o/c it to like 2.2 or 2.4 ghz maybe even faster who knows. So why waste money on a xp2800? when you can get a little slower one, and o/c to like a xp3400(maybe a tad high)!

the wait doesn't bother me too much, i think my xp2000 can keep me completely happy till the second gen on these come out. Besides it ill give my sometime to save up some case, so i can get a new board to go with it:)

It would be nice to get the new Epox 8KHA3 with a T-Bred.
ATA 133 and a Via 333 chipset with RAID.

Originally posted by AudiMan

It would be nice to get the new Epox 8KHA3 with a T-Bred.
ATA 133 and a Via 333 chipset with RAID.

i think i will start a new box with that setup . Why did you have to go and mention the new epox- my wallet is really going to hate me now:D

NASsoccer said:

i think i will start a new box with that setup . Why did you have to go and mention the new epox- my wallet is really going to hate me now:D

Mine has hated me for a long time already! and it will hate me even more when the .13's come out. I really need to pay off my debts first though.

AudiMan said:

Mine has hated me for a long time already! and it will hate me even more when the .13's come out. I really need to pay off my debts first though.

How much you in debt? With two XP's and DDR deceased, I think being in debt means jack to ya! LOL!

lol, enough! ($1500 canadian) I will wait until a T-bred comes out, then i'll replace one of my 1700's and put the 1700 back in the dual.

AudiMan said:
lol, enough! ($1500 canadian) I will wait until a T-bred comes out, then i'll replace one of my 1700's and put the 1700 back in the dual.

Wow!

Can I have your Audi.

No! :)
by the way, do you know any canadian websites that sell water cooling kits?

I need one badly for my AGOGA,, so much potntial put to waste,,,,

Back