• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

No Video

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dsherm112

I had an old machine with a bad mobo, so I decided to buy a new mobo and rehab it. But I can't get any video. I have a Matsonic 9127C mobo, with a P 4 1.6 Northwood chip. I've tried 2 different v cards, 2 pieces of ram, 2 Hd's and even a different mobo. all to no avail.

Could the CPU be bad. if so would it give any beep codes. I'm not getting any beeps. Could a problem with the power supply cause this? The v card fan turns, so it's getting power. Anything else I should be considering?

Thamks

Sherm

you mightve gotten a bad mobo. it could be a number of things, but im uncertain without anymore background. did you oc the cpu? did you make sure all the components are seated right when you switched out the mobo? usually this is the cause of not being able to boot up.

I've tried 2 of everything, including mobos, v cards, ram, hd's and made sure things were seated properly. Also tried it on cardboard. Couln't get any video.

Sherm

Back