• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

No work to do !!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nightowl

:confused: Is anyone else having trouble getting WUs? I have been getting this message for nearly an hour now. I wasn't going to bother posting but now I am wondering if it something wrong at my end? Yes I am connected to the internet and I have not been messing with my F@H files/folder/options. Would be quite relieved to hear it is not just me :confused:
f@h_error.jpg

nightowl said:
:confused: Is anyone else having trouble getting WUs? I have been getting this message for nearly an hour now. I wasn't going to bother posting but now I am wondering if it something wrong at my end? Yes I am connected to the internet and I have not been messing with my F@H files/folder/options. Would be quite relieved to hear it is not just me :confused:

I tried to connect earlier to the same server to send in a WU, and it didn't do anything. I think that the server is overloaded or something, although it doesn't say anything about it here.

That's alright then. as long as it isn't something I have done I don't mind :D Thanks for putting my mind at ease

i just got done reinstalling w2k and setup my firewall went to fire up a fresh install of folding and can't get a work unit... i thought i did something wrong but what i couldn't figure out.. now i know its them and not me... this sucks tho i hope it doens't last long

Back