• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Nokia 6600 got few questions here folks

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

baqai

I just got 6600 yesterday and it sure is an amazing phone how ever there are few things which are giving me problems (or maybe i am not able to figure them out till now)

1. I can't communicate with phone managers (tried nokia suite which came with the phone and oxygen phone manager II, oxygen phone manager for symbion phones) my laptop is recognising the phone without any problem, i was able to communicate and transfer file to phone via IR, i was able to transfer files from phone and vice versa via bluetooth, how ever oxygen and nokia managers simply refuse to recognize the phone (yes i read about firewall causing problems i turned it off and checked still no use) with both IR and Bluetooth

2. My old 6210 phone data is saved on my laptop and it was saved using Oxygen Phone Manager II i want to copy that data to my new 6600, how can i do it without having to swap the sim again and again (more than 250 contacts, SMS, Calendar notes etc)

3. Phone came with 32mb card and only 10mb of space was left on it .. err which ones of the installed thingies on the card are worth keeping and which ones i can live without??

4. My laptop have internet connection is there any way i can share that connection using bluetooth and browse on my cell phone? (yeah mega idiotic question)

5. In my LAN / High Speed internet connection (on laptop) i see Bluetooth Network and it have a red cross on it and says network cable unplugged lol .. what gives?