• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Norrko?? Who dat?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

none1

Currently, there are only 9 people on the team outproducing me in daily WU, and the rest are all at the top.

Norrko is the only one behind me, and dropping an average of 165 WU per day. :drool:

You GOOO Norrko!

So what you got on your farm?

OK.... Here I'am... My Farm consists of a lot of computers on my company. It's a benfit to be a network admin... ;) Recently we bought (or leased) a whole bunch of brand new computers (P4 2.5 Ghz). And now we upgrade our workhorses to Dual Xeon too... So expect to see some real Wu-flow from me.. The WU production will jump up and down a little bit because sometimes the workstations may have some serious work to do... (I know, Seti is serious too)... ;)
That's the whole story...

My own computer supply a humble 10 WU too... ;)

/Norrko

Well, I must say we're happy to have you along for the ride then...it keeps getting faster as time goes by it seems.

Hope you'll be sticking around for part deu in a couple months too :]

Love to see those numbers. Nice work Norrko.

I also think juggling all those computers makes you a better administrator.:)

Harvey

Nice output.....

I rememeber when someone with my output (10-12 WU/day) would be rigth in the top, but now we have several guys (maybe even some gals) dumping 100+/day.....we are really :burn:

Mictlan said:
Nice output.....

I rememeber when someone with my output (10-12 WU/day) would be rigth in the top, but now we have several guys (maybe even some gals) dumping 100+/day.....we are really :burn:

Here is a list of crunchers from 2/09

crunchers.jpg

Quite a difference cheap boards and cpu's make.:)

Harvey

Yodums said:
Nice farm dude! Don't think you could slip me one of those P4's pass the secruity people eh? ;)

It's a nice farm, yes...

But if I gave away all the computers people would start wondering and my WU-production fall... Thats' the boring part of the story... So... The answer is I'm sorry! ;)

/Norrko

Haha.. of course we were only kiddin' hence the winks! :D

I noticed you were in Sweden. How's the weather up there? Lots of action in the snow (Ski perhaps)?

Yodums

Yodums said:
Haha.. of course we were only kiddin' hence the winks! :D

I noticed you were in Sweden. How's the weather up there? Lots of action in the snow (Ski perhaps)?

Yodums

Up here the weather is great... No snow... yet...
But it's cold and ice on the streets.. It's a heck of a job to get to work.. I work on the other side of town.... But it's only 4 weeks to vacation.. So I can live with it..

/Norrko

Back