• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Not an official update per se....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
Looking at the stats and what not.... We are trending up especially as more team members are getting a hold of Nvidia 3000 series cards. Looking at teams that we are chasing and teams that are chasing us... Many are trending down. While we are only gaining on one team at the moment and while we still have 5 teams plus chasing us down.

JonT is closing in on his first 100 million by hitting 80 million. Just a hop skip and a jump away.
bmwbaxter earned 300 million.

All in all, we are keeping it together and still giving a strong showing. There are currently smaller teams with a stronger showing but these teams are most likely going to be "flash in the pan" teams as we continue forward. Remember the story of the tourtouise and the hare. I'm not sure how it goes but I think I have the gist of it. Anyway, we are a long term team in it for the long haul. If you beat us today... you best keep beating us tomorrow or we will regain our earned place in the world rankings.

Finally: What is a "se"? If this update is not per "se", then what is it per? Some things we may never know.

Heads high fellas and FOLD ON!

dfonda

Senior Golfer
Congrats on the 'Stone's Jon and Beemer...I saw that movie you are referring to Don.... Per se Jackson and the Olympians good movie.:popcorn:

WhitehawkEQ

Premium Member
JonT is closing in on his first 100 million by hitting 80 million. Just a hop skip and a jump away.
bmwbaxter earned 300 million.

WHAT?! And nothing about me breaking 16 billion?

ring ring Hello Air Force, I want you to drop a load of **** on Don for me. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Congrats JonT and BMWBaxter :thup:

harlam357

Senior Fold-a-holic
WTF everyone!!! I just picked up another 3060 (non-TI). I'll have to take another card out of the rotation so it will likely be a small bump in PPD after it arrives.