• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Not really overclocking but....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TalvaranRW

Registered
I'm trying to get some in game footage for a movie i'm making. I currently have my camera hooked up to my Svideo and i can get in game footage fine, but my video card (Geforce 4 MX 420) can't export to 2 sources at once so i'm forced to play on a small black and white viewfinder, rendering it hard to frag anyone and mainly i can only get shots of me dying.

Anyone know how to get it so i can export to both my monitor and camera so i can record and play normally? Sorry if this is posted under the wrong section.

skab

Use n-view and run it as dual monitors with the clone option should do it, will admit I haven't done this but thats supposed to be how IMO.

JigPu

Inactive Pokémon Moderator
Some video cameras have RCA cables for TV-Out so you can play what you've recorded on a TV right from the recorder. You might be able to hook those up while recording and get a live viewfinder feed (never had a video recorder, so I don't know).

JigPu

OP
T

TalvaranRW

Registered
Ok it wasn't twinview, it was clone view but same thing, twinview just made the camera an extra desktop, but it works :) thanks for all your help guys