• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Nother BIOS for K7D

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
ooooh....want to touch the BIOS......

i'll let someone else test run it and figure out if i need the one they initially pulled.

I'm running it, I installed it on Monday and have had no problems. Its actually 1.8b2 when you install it. I also know there is a 1.83 or 1.8b3 floating around too, but the 1.8b2 is the official release. No improvments no harm, I say if you're machine is working and your paranoid leave your current bios.

rottenspam said:
I'm running it, I installed it on Monday and have had no problems. Its actually 1.8b2 when you install it. I also know there is a 1.83 or 1.8b3 floating around too, but the 1.8b2 is the official release. No improvments no harm, I say if you're machine is working and your paranoid leave your current bios.

generally good advice.... only flash your BIOS if there's something that can be fixed.

I, however, flashed my BIOS on my K7D three times in an electrical storm trying to find a version that would let me run my Morgans in SMP.... lol....

Back