• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Novice Nimble #10

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I just realized i had 2 512GB HDDs laying infront of me, I can use one of them as a benching drive lol.

I deleted my GTX970 submission and will resubmit tomorrow, Forgot to put the second CPU-Z tab to memory :/
Also a great opportunity to overclock it and get some more points! What is the average overclock of the GTX970 FTW edition?

Also we are 3rd place points wise!

Many can reach ~1600 boost clocks

Okay thanks!, Ill overclock it slowly and see how much i can reach, Is overclocking the memory a big deal? Cause my R9 270 gain almost no performance when overclocking the memory.

That really depends on the benchmark and the GPU. It's always worth a try

Use the benchmark as your stability test. I'd also run that one in XP, find best driver and LOD setting, test overclock on the GFX card then crank up the CPU as far as I can. 03 likes CPU speed just like 01 and Aquamark

Use the benchmark as your stability test. I'd also run that one in XP, find best driver and LOD setting, test overclock on the GFX card then crank up the CPU as far as I can. 03 likes CPU speed just like 01 and Aquamark

Ill try to get the GPU to my PC cause its my bros GPU :/
Thanks for the tip!

He doesnt let me bench it on my rig so no CPU overclocking sadly :( But atleast i can overclock the GPU.

The competition ended.
I submitted my submission in the last minute but idk if it counted.
What now?

The competition ended.
I submitted my submission in the last minute but idk if it counted.
What now?

Now we bask in the perpetual glory of 4th place.

In the next few days you will see an article on the front page with the final standings of the competition and a breakdown of each stage.

After that the next round will open on the 27th.

Now we bask in the perpetual glory of 4th place.

In the next few days you will see an article on the front page with the final standings of the competition and a breakdown of each stage.

After that the next round will open on the 27th.

Hmm okay.
I see it didnt count the submission that i submit with the GTX970.. Sad.

Sorry I missed some punctuation there. It should have read.

" I wonder why. Do you have a link to the original sub."

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and I checked the sub. It counted for the competition.

Sorry I missed some punctuation there. It should have read.

" I wonder why. Do you have a link to the original sub."

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and I checked the sub. It counted for the competition.

Oh okay :p
Yeah i gave the links above.

Oh really? I didnt saw that it added some points to the overall score, I did saw that it added to Stage#3 score but not overall score :/

Back