• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Now XP1800 as XP2000 in Auto!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

deadzone

Yas, thats what i sayd. Afetr many attemps on unlocking the cpu
( filling, bridging, scraping ) and i scrapet so much that now there is a complete line between the dots, the gaps dosent exist anymore. My cpu says XP2000 in aouto. If i trie to change the mult, no boot. This is good since i had in my mind getting here but could this be a problem for OC? Also with my KT4 Ultra im unable to go more tha 148FSB. I just checked everything but there no option to HCLK?

Any other KT4 Ultra out there? im using PC2100 Kingston.

Thanks

When you were attempting the unlock you must have locked the multi at 12.5X(when it said XP 2000+) and 12X(when it said XP 1900+). This is fairly common. Completely clean of the bridges, not just the L1 area but everything. Then try again.

If you scraped the "coating"(insulation) off and exposed the metal, you can either try to patch it or clean it off good and leave it alone. If you try to bridge the posts with the metal exposed you'll short-out the chip..

Back