• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NV30 - Scheduled Release - January

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

tseongsun

According to icrontic and the conference call here the NV30 will be shipped in January.

Sorry if this is a repost, I searched back a few days and didn't find anything.

Goo Kenson

Couldn't they try really really hard and get it released by december? They're screwing themselves out of christmas sales.

mbentley

Gloriously Lead, Overclockix Chief Architect
what i do in january is take back all the stuff that i need to and buy stuff with that money. january is a nice month for me :D plus my birthday is in january... lucky me

Daemonfly

I'd rather have them release a stable card in Jan/Feb than try to push it out the door. They miss christmas, but get into the Tax return season - well, except the people who wait until the last day to file :p

funnyperson1

its definately a good thing they arent rushing it....i remember how Ati pushed R200 (8500) out the door just so that they could have a Geforce3 Competitor, and many people did not get an 8500 simply because of the initial horror stories