• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

nvidia 41.03 drivers

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

OnDborder

I too lost some points in 3dmark..

I don't know if this is coincidence but I was having lock ups and crashes during a certain part in Half life. Now that I installed these 41.03's I got past that point in the game without problems...

Or maybe it was the new bios???

I think the colors might be a little more "vibrant"...

Silversinksam

Moderator/ Silver Paste Taster©
Personally I could give a rats tail if they drop a few points in 3dmark. What I am interested in is the quality of the picture and stability of the driver set. (Dont get me wrong getting a nice score is nice and all, but qualiity is more important)

But thats just me......:eh?:

The_Ryz_Factor

I just want drivers that will run Tribes 2 and stay at a fairly stable framerate instead of jumping around all the time. I could be SOL on that, though. :( Most people have the same problem with the game... framerates go from really high to really low. (Not that my game is unplayable, it stays above 35-40 at all times, but I can notice that kind of slowdown.)

The_Ryz_Factor

Oh and my framerate stays really high at most times... 90+... sometimes 200 indoors. So it's not like it's bad but I wish it could run that high all the time. :)

(Omg leet I've got 4 stars now... finally! :D)

brad_arth

where!

where did thesee drivers come from, nvidias site lists version 40.72beta as the newest drivers, @geeknews theres are listed as verion 41.03???

RangerJoe

All that is Man!
personally..i dont play any high resolution games...the occational battlefield 1942 playing is about all i do that is better than counterstrike...and i can run cs at 4xAA at max resolution (for my monitor..1240x1024) and still get 200+ fps...and battlefield, it runs plenty smooth.

im not going for any records in speed, or quality..if it runs well at the resolution i like playing at..then its fine with me

tragic_monkey

ok i reverted back to 40.72 drivers my 3d Mark is 10221, im installing UT 2003 and i'll see how smooth it its on full settings. Then ill put the 41.03 back and see how they compare

tragic_monkey

which of the two is better?
3D Mark seems to be the same but im not sure what the unreal benchies mean. Are they framerates if so which one is better, as with the 40.71 there is a higher flyby but lower botmatch and vice versa with the 41.03 drivers.