• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Nvidia 5900SE benchmarks

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yes the 5900 is alot better than the 96XT. But most pplz wont risk the gamble with DX9. There has yet to be a true DX9 game. Once HL2 and Doom3...... come out we will have a much clearer picture of the situation.

YEs there are a lot of speculation on future games. There are also a lot of rumors aka Nvidia is better than ATI on the DOOM 3 wile ATI is better than Nvidia in HL2

There will still be at least a year to D3 and HL2 release with all the delays.

Too many factors to decide which is "best", that would depend on best for whom?

For me paying an extra $100 (average) isn't worth the 138 3D'03 lower score I get (using Sentential's score). Also, I couldn't care less about HL2.

But that's just ME, it differs for everyone. Money, games you want to play, how long you intend to keep the product - it all factors into the "best".

As for "ATI is great" & "Nvidia sucks" - lol - In the grand scheme ATI has been on top for an eye blink, they sucked for quite a long time. Can it change? Yep. Will it change? Who knows.
come out we will have a much clearer picture of the situation.
So true, until then we're just engaging in verbal masturbation....it may make you feel good but it accomplishes nothing :D

Back