• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NVIDIA Control Panel

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JLK03F150

What have I done! Member
Can anyone help me find the Advanced menu in the NVidia Control Panel. Where the selection is usually located, all I have is a Home button. I was on driver ver. 373, just updated to 376. I'm looking for the fan control so I can manually increase it for [email protected]

I'm running Windows 10 64bit & a GTX 970.

nv_control panel.png

JrClocker

AKA: JrMiyagi
I don't think you can adjust the fan from there.

Download EVGA Precision XOC or MSI Afterburner.

OP
JLK03F150

JLK03F150

What have I done! Member
Thanks, I just downloaded EVGA Precision XOC since I have an EVGA card. We'll see how it goes.

I'm newish to NVidia graphic cards, been using ATI cards for many generations & I'm used to the Overdrive section of the Catalyst Control Center.

I feel like such a n00b on so many things lately. :confused:

Kenrou

The nVidia CP used to have a hidden panel that was only accessible through the registry for overclocking and fans many years ago, but was deemed unnecessary because most people used 3rd party software for overclocking anyway :p golden years of RivaTuner...

OP
JLK03F150

JLK03F150

What have I done! Member
Oh yeah. Remember Cool Bits!?! I used that to overclock my 6800 Ultra. lol Like I said... many generations of ATI cards.