• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Nvidia fx5200 128-bit ram and the oc ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

M4Th

Registered
I just want to now who have a oced Fx 5200 128-bit of ram version here and wht settings ex : 275/345 ... thank you also the cooling the use ex : water cool :attn: .

djs488

380??? i got it at 280/450 with the non-ultra version. used riva tuner, no cooling on the gpu watsoever. case is aircooled.

djs488

ya know, i think its interesting that the fx 5200 was so popular yet it performs so horribly. i mean, look around the forums, u see so many people that have owned one, or some that even still own one like myself.

Seabee

M4th, I think you are confusing something here. Are you talking about the memory being at 128 MB, or the 128-bit memory interface?

Seabee

That is becuz it is so cheap and if while OCing you fry the thing, no big deal. I am currently saving up for the BFG 6800 Ultra OC, their most expensive one. When I first bought my system, I needed to save some $$$$ on something, so that is where I cut my cost.

bsfalcon

Registered
i used coolbits and stock cooling. ive got six case fans, average temp in case is 28C-30C. i bought it cause im poor, but it performs reasonably

Last edited: