• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 3DMark Performance Leaked

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Old tech. Sell units. Better performance /W.

More of a product life cycle thing really... out with the old, in with the new!

I need to constantly remind myself that enthusiasts with $500+ cards are like 5% of the population at the most :p

I need to constantly remind myself that enthusiasts with $500+ cards are like 5% of the population at the most :p

id say less than one percent.
that 980TI tho, damn.

Funny they recommend a $150 price tag on the 1050 ti ~ $200 CDN. right now the cheapest GTX960 at the egg is ~ $250 a PNY on sale from $320. I imagine it'll be in the 3 bill range here. Damn we get screwed up here.

Yep you're right that card is about $800 tax in, here. £600 is about 1k CDN which would get me the Matrix model. MMMMMMMMMMMMMM Matrix

The same prices as in UK are in PL, we have 23% tax + duty+couple of distributors on the way and each of them take its % ( retail stores are adding ~10% at the end ).
What is weird, price differences are not only related to VAT. EVGA store is good example. All prices are translated from USD to EUR like 1:1 + VAT while real price supposed to be different ( EUR costs more in general ). My retail price is usually 30-40% higher than what I see on Newegg. I also can't really order directly from Newegg as they want ~$100 for shipping and duty costs +VAT so at the end price can be even higher if I order single item.

Back