• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Nvidia GPU Fan Noise

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SiNnAx

Hi,

So I bought this Geforce KFA 2 Galax RTX 2070 OC card. And after nearly 2 years of use, one of the fans started makin huge noise from time to time (Grinding sound). Tried to use warranty on it, but in the end ended being without warranty, `cause by them I somehow scratched it lol. Doe it looks perfectly fine. I wanna find a fan relacement for this model or anything that would suit it to replace the one that is makin the noise. Prob is I can't find any and lack info as I never dig that deep into the gpu :D. I would apreciate it if someone could or know anything bout it to help me out. :(

Thanks.

Can you look at the fan hub? They typically have a label or something that tells you. Also, Galax should be able to tell you the model number of the fan and where to get replacements.......

Can you look at the fan hub? They typically have a label or something that tells you. Also, Galax should be able to tell you the model number of the fan and where to get replacements.......

I'm srr, i'm just frustrated when I got it with no fix after tryin to get it fixed with warranty. I just wrote to their support about fans and stuff.
Once again very sorry, I am stupid and noobish and rush things, didnt think clear to just write to their support. Still Thank you for your advice. :)

That's the first place I would look. :)

You'd be hard-pressed to find someone with that exact card most places.

Please report back with their response! It will help others. ;)

Back