• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Nvidia issues~

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

project68

Hi guys im new at OC.com so if anything went wrong(wrong section?) i'm really sorry :p:rolleyes:

I got some problem with my Nvidia Geforce G105M lately.The main problem is i can't underclock my G105M...I try about 20 times already but no success for me...
I will show you the main problem i'm having and hope that someone can help me out:

PLEASE OPEN THE IMAGE IN NEW WINDOW OR NEW TAB

Some info...
prob1.bmp

Extra info:

Standard 2D clock:
Core clock=85
Shader clock=170
Memory clock=80

Low Power 3D clock:
Core clock=275
Shader clock=550
Memory clock=250

This is the reading when my pc is in idle...
prob2.bmp

This is the reading when my pc is playing any type of game!
prob3.bmp

When i play about 10 minutes my pc will auto shutdown(gpu temperature above 100)By the way im using laptop cooler,air-condition room=20C,extra big fan!

Help really needed!:cry:

Last edited:

ThePerfectCore

Red Raccoon Dojo
I'm sure some of us could help, but you've posted BMP images, which are HUGE. Try saving them as JPGs or PNGs and post them again.

Laptop hardware typically can't be overclocked OR underclocked beyond what the power saver control will do. If your machine is overheating and shutting down at stock, then something is very wrong with your cooling system. How old is the machine? It might be time to crack that thing open and reapply the thermal compound on the GPU heatsink.