• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Nvidia Nview dual monitors anyone ever try it?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Emericana

so has anyone ever tried using it? the only dual monitor i have ever set up before was a matrox g450 based one but now that i have a albatron ti4200 i can use this blasted nview feature...

so can you game on it w/ two monitors or is it just for like photoshop and stocks?

I use it. I know that I saw a review of someone playing Jedi Knight II with a Geforce 4 4600 (what I use) but I have not been able to. I use mine for work stuff since I work at home. I had to get a DVI to VGA adapter but there is not a differance in color or anything like that. It looks great and feels just as smooth as if you were viewing stuff on one screen.

I went out and bought two of the exact same monators and you will want to do the same thing. Try and get the serial #'s close together so the screens will be almost the exact same.

Back