• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Nvidia releases 40.72s

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
OP
ElroyCarbon

ElroyCarbon

how? It just turned the 11th an hour ago, at least here in the midwest.....were they posted before the date they show on the site? Hmm I did not see anyone post em anyway my bad......

Paperclip

Registered
i tried these drivers, and on display properties>advanced>geforce3 tab i dont get anything, the whole display properties dialog window shuts down.

anyone seen get this as well?

i've done all the tweaks necisary to make the system ready for 40.72, so thats not the issue

OP
ElroyCarbon

ElroyCarbon

Hmm I dod no prepping and just threw in these 40.72's and thus far it's been stable. It did crash on 3D Mark 2000 , but I think the 3GHZ needs more voltage. I am running XP Pro.

Sonny

Senior TIFOSI
I guess you mean that they are now WHQL so they can still be called new.

I have a question about the 41.03. How come they are listed as Quadro Drivers which are not really part of the Unified Driver (I forget the last magical word)?

mbentley

Gloriously Lead, Overclockix Chief Architect
Sonny said:
I guess you mean that they are now WHQL so they can still be called new.

I have a question about the 41.03. How come they are listed as Quadro Drivers which are not really part of the Unified Driver (I forget the last magical word)?

i am not quite sure, but if they weren't made for the consumer cards, it wouldn't install the drivers correctly... i was curious about this as well... maybe someone will have the answer... if not, oh well! they work well for me :)