• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Nvidia/VisionTek Ti4600 Best Driver?????

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

4megaserver

Registered
I have a Nvidia/VisionTek Ti4600 4x model. Whats the best driver for preformace in games? Also what is the best driver for overclocks on 3DMark03? Have any of you put a Zalman ZM80D-HP on one of these? I would like to get one, but didnt know if it would fit becuase of the large amount of caps on the back end of the card. there kinda tall???? :bang head

ThankS!

Will someone please help!! I wanna overclock this thing and I need to know what the best driver would be for preformace in games. I also need to know if that zalman will work on it.

thanks in advance!!

I've used 44.03 & 43.45 on my GeForce 4 and right now I'm liking 43.45 more. The download is also smaller for 43.45.

Thanks for the info!! Now I got to deal with this Heatsink/Fan issue... The thing sounds like its about to die for sure now!!! What should I get? I dont think theres room on the back side of the card in this case for the zalman after taking a closer look, whats the best regular style heatsink and fan combo for this thing? Take into mind I will be overclocking this to the max, but I dont want some loud a** thing either.

Thanks sooooo much for your help!!!

Back