• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED o/c celeron II on BH6

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
J

john

I have a BH6/300A @ 450 for 2 years now and have decided to let it take a rest Only because I wanted something faster. I bought a celeron II 600 clocked it to 900mhz with no problem and still have PC 100 RAM.I am wondering if PC133 would make it faster. I really can't tell a whole lot of difference in speed. What tweaks should I make?

You will not see a speed difference with pc100 or pc133. just be able to run higher fsb speeds BTW my micron ram is pc100 and runs at 124fsb at 2-2-2.
Gotta love that micron:)

If it is that you can only run your PC100 at CAS3 then you would see a marked imptrovement in performance by setting some RAM to CAS2. In order to accomplish this it may be necessary to buy more RAM and in which case good PC133 would be recommended (it's cheaper than PC100 here in the UK now).

Back