• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[O/C]Inter-Forum Benchmark Challenge

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
You're loosing your time with 01.... not an Amd thing neither a newer intel thing, 06, 05 (maybe!) and vantage, but you gonna need to get that thuban cold.....

Thats what I'm hoping for, but gotta wait for the newer Bios :(

rawz had been benching all week and could not hold um in any longer

will be cool to see how it pans out

just 12 hours to the start

Cool headstand, if you haven't done so yet, checkout the sticky about getting into the private benching lounge. ;) good time to join up, a lot of activity in there.

I've been benching my Imac some more and there are still a few boints left on the table for my netbook. I might even bring out the Old Duron for a few boints.

OK its begins

i have taken a screen shot from hwbot @ 7.51 GMT and will put the image up later when i return from work

have fun

Last edited:
If there is a pic there, I will have to get it from home and post that article up tonight. I cannot see pics...

(in reference to your PM Brolloks)

the time showing in the image is BST

UK Standard Time = GMT

UK Summer Time = BST (British Summer Time) = GMT +1

interforum.gif

Now that I can see. :)

Thanks Baz. Brolloks, I will get that article up and running shortly...

Both teams should end up at least one spot higher in the rankings at the end. Win-win if you ask me!

we have been playing ping pong with awardfabrik for 3 years

it would be cool to take them again for atleast one day hehe

Back