• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[O/C]Kingwin Dock Master USB 3.0 Hard Drive Docking Station Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mdcomp

Classic Administrator
Kingwin Dock Master USB 3.0 Hard Drive Docking Station Review
by sno.lcn

I've reviewed several motherboards with USB 3.0 support over the past few months (MSI 890GXM-G65 Review and Gigabyte P55A-UD6 Review And Testing) but haven't had a chance to do any USB 3.0 testing. Kingwin has been kind enough to send me their new Dock Master USB 3.0 Hard Drive Docking Station for testing. USB 2.0 has been the standard in external storage for quite some time, and I'm surprised a dramatic improvement didn't come out sooner. With the introduction of motherboards featuring USB 3.0 support, Kingwin didn't waste any time getting the Dock Master on the market.

DSCN2992-300x224.jpg

Click here to continue reading.

Discuss this article below. If you are interested in contributing to the front page (www.overclockers.com), please feel free to contact splat, mdcomp, or hokiealumnus. For the latest updates, follow Overclockers.com on Twitter (@Overclockerscom).

Last edited:
ATTO Default Testing

dockmasterattooverlappe.jpg

Last edited:
Back