• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[O/C]Official Forum Wars (Winter Wars) 2010 Thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
This one I have is cherry, IMHO anyway. 4Ghz 1.28v and 4.830 @ 1.5x IIRC. The X chip is a C0. the one I have now is ES E0 I believe (not sure).

My problem is just slamming into a FSB wall around 523Mhz on the board. Thank to a lot of you guys here, I use SetFSB and pushed it to 543, but... I would like 523 and a 9.5x multi...if possible.

Dunno as though I'd bank on the new one (particularly a C0 vs a C1, the later stepping for QX's) going any faster than a good E0 like you already have. Might be worth a shot, but I wouldn't lose sleep if you can't get it benched in time.

I really bought it to sell anyway, so we will find out. I think Im just going to stick with what I know, have, and posted for my FW rig to make it easier.

these wont matter for the wars will they? I dont wanna have to dl all that with the rig all ready to go.

I have no problems with the patch posted on the other thread and posting and making public. so will prolly not load if not needed. got the box al ready to crank out some numbers. hopefully all goes well. and that is for everyone, good luck and no brownouts, burnouts or fadeouts.

I'm excited, ready to push this Q6600 one last time, bask in what will certainly be another OCF victory and then I think I might actually retire either the cpu or the whole combo and go q9650 or i7 860...

Shoot we are a little bit short players wise, Class B, E, F and G are full but others are short, are you gonna play Dean?

Scores need to be posted in the database by March 2nd (75%)
only 25% can be posted in the last 3 days at TRP..

Better get the majority of your scores entered soon..

Scores need to be posted in the database by March 2nd (75%)
only 25% can be posted in the last 3 days at TRP..

Better get the majority of your scores entered soon..

Thought it said the 3rd? :confused:

Back