• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[O/C]Updated Intel Overclocking Guides

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Updated Intel Overclocking Guides
by MIAHALLEN

Overclockers' own Miahallen has published the latest edition of his popular overclocking guide including guidance for prospective buyers as well as a heightened level of detail for specific Intel microarchitectures.

Intel CPU Buyer's Guide
3 Step Overclocking Guide – Bloomfield & Gulftown
3 Step Overclocking Guide – Lynnfield
3 Step Overclocking Guide – Clarkdale

The response of our readers and members here at Overclockers.com to Miahallen’s original article, 3 Step Guide To Overclock Your Core i3, i5, or i7, was nothing short of spectacular. While these new editions of his guide reflect an important change for Miah as he champions new endeavors with the crew at techreaction.net, its with great pride that our community thanks him for all his contributions to the Overclocking community and we look forward to his continued presence and involvement within Overclockers.com Forums!

... Return to the article to continue reading.

Discuss this article below. If you are interested in contributing to the front page (www.overclockers.com), please feel free to contact splat, mdcomp, or hokiealumnus. For the latest updates, follow Overclockers.com on Twitter (@Overclockerscom).

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks so much for the kind words guys. All of us at TechREACTION appreciate your support.

Back