• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

O...M....G: New BF2 vids!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Drec

214MBs worth of trailers...wow cant wait...11 mins left.

W00t star 6!

HaTE

thats going to be sweet, i can't wait:) the only thing i dont like is a rag doll effect, it looks fake and retarded.

Ri0

Thanks for the link. I love how big these previews are. Much better than looking at pictures in a magazine. :D

Drec

HaTE said:
thats going to be sweet, i can't wait:) the only thing i dont like is a rag doll effect, it looks fake and retarded.

ya that was retarded..when you get hit with a tank shell you blow into a few gorey peices..not go flying in the air doing flips like a stuffed dummy :-/

other then that it looked sick...cant wait to fly a chopper through that tunnel :attn:

Drec

CircuitBreaker8 said:
^^That would be sweet, but EA would never do that since all thier games have to have a teen rating or under = (

yeah seriously...they should start a sub studio for MA games only...release BF2 on that with some real war gore....

also it doesnt really look like theres gonna be a big diffrence between BF2 and DC.

stereo555

Overclocking is music to my soul
DANG , that site is slooooooooow . 120KB/sec speed on a 400KB/sec download connection . Cant have everything I guess . :(

OP
CircuitBreaker8

CircuitBreaker8

Disabled
Vio1 said:
looks cool... id like to see games where you can destroy anything.... a total destructable map.

Yeah that would be sweet, but it doesnt look like any games will be doing that any time soon. It would be cool if you could shoot a rocket @ the dam and have water knock out the enemy base hehe

Needitcooler

Very cool. I like the fact that at least some of the level is destructable. Some day soon we will have games with totally destructable levels and that will be freakin awesome.