• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PROJECT LOG Obsidian

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Drizzt

Registered
Welcome everyone. I am Zoli from Hungary. I apologize for my English is a little incomplete. I use Google Translate.
It's time I read the forum and now made up his mind to draw up an own CASECON.
Sponsors For now, no, but that will likely change.
The plan found here. Few restructuring plan on it.
For now, that's it, I'll soon be in the pictures.

The materials used in foamed PVC (Kömatex), glue, aluminum profile and a few screws.
Some pictures unfortunately missed the beginning. But in the future it will no longer be missed.

DSC_0578.JPG

DSC_0580.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

The other day I made the top of the permanent establishment and the bottom of the grid ,, "also won the pre-final form of power. uyetXL.jpg

Sim9Xf.jpg

I fixed up the top of the tablet holder ,, box. "I've been thinking that either horizontally or vertically to be this. Finally, the vertical won.

Ghg6dZ.jpg

MSMkKQ.jpg

There are just waiting for the system board, it ssd 2 will be included. The VGA has become in question, it is likely that a non-aqueous, but will be painted in the fan.

Today I did a little brightening up in front of the fairing and painting the top and side panels.

STXpZy.jpg

ZgRljH.jpg

dD0PwS.jpg

x87CIB.jpg

Very interesting design Zoli. I have a question for you. I've never seen anyone use PVC foam board to build a case before. Have you done this before? How is the strength of the board? Will it be strong enough to hold a full power supply and other components?

Looking really good.

Also, I am a big R.A. Salvatore fan also. I am one book behind but once things slow down I will get caught back up.

Life is not just a figment of his own mind. One modder page I found a scratch build, I'm trying to prepare a little bit modified.

In the course of yesterday's Asrock Hungary and Cooler Master Hungary sent the parts. 4 x 120mm fan, 2 x 92mm fan, and a 850W power supply ITX motherboard with AMD processor.

qlpI28.jpg

Hi there. Later today I pulled it a little better. I was thinking over the ground plane, only to vent grille-ended, but I found home 3mm leds. I started to drill in place

zxcDNj.jpg

OKfSD9.jpg

ehIK8q.jpg

Quite a long operation proved. Then I prepared the paint. I affixed the stickers, which I received last night, and at first thought I blew the red parts.

kwzFxC.jpg

zqX6wk.jpg

vS6WIQ.jpg

vS6WIQ.jpg

lmG6rc.jpg

Once dry, I uncovered the correct parts and the whole sprayed metallic black.
I think it was not bad, but it would have to be improved.

f0iNlS.jpg

xoJd9M.jpg

ZgJGGq.jpg

hiF2RH.jpg

pJV3xH.jpg

AV0iCr.jpg

PPdwtl.jpg

hello everyone.
I'm over the primer painting and will soon receive the final color.

t6YwVs.jpg
UHKfiz.jpg
7DwcOP.jpg

Well, a couple of hours relaxing and a handful of one pack of cigarettes later completed the installation of the rear panel LEDs

yQV0RI.jpg
cov3FT.jpg
FJUOjz.jpg

So it came into operation. The tanks were problems when I put on the cap and it was the plug, not fit under the radiator. I managed to get a 10cm tank, from then it was OK. After uploading a while spinning machine. The truth is that an AMD proc and of a very slim 4950 x2 to the radiator 240, 30 thicknesses. The fans need to spin at full speed.
Then here are the final images.

OyjTMv.jpg
Yy2rel.jpg
9PmdRQ.jpg
zcsbOd.jpg
BDLNgS.jpg
OHVbkL.jpg
gw7qHQ.jpg
4Yy0jq.jpg

When everything was finished, I saw bugs in it. But then the next will be better

Thank you for your attention

Thanks. I love working with this material, it is easy to format and stuck. By contrast, quite durable. The previous mod was close and could carry 20 kg without any problems.

fry take my money meme.jpg

Seriously though, this is amazing! I might try my hand at case building, see if I'm any good at it. Better grab the fire extinguisher, LOL

Back