• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OC Clan (UT)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Still "TTL expired in transit". TTL stands for "Time To Live", so something is definitely wrong.

[Oc]asmodean (Jun 03, 2001 03:47 a.m.):
Still "TTL expired in transit". TTL stands for "Time To Live", so something is definitely wrong.

I dont know what the problem is.It might be my firewall, ive updated it and had some problems, such as not pulling my IP correctly...because of this i have turned off the server for now im supost to be getting another comp this weekend...if and when i do get it,ill put the UT server back up on that one...That is unless someone else wants to host it.

*wipes forehead*

Finally I think I have fixed this piece of junk computer hehe... Shadow came down again and helped me to set it up with Win 2k pro so hopefully its gunna be a more reliable machine. I am ready to start trying to work on this site for us and as stated before by Shadow, I am gunna need some cool UT style graphics and possibly some help with the website design. I have had some great experiences with Homestead as a free webspace host so I think I will go ahead and start there. Please ICQ or Email me with any suggestions that you may have for the site so that I can get some idea of what we (as a clan :) ) want to be ablut. Personally I think that we should be a severly hated clan that talks smack non stop, but thats just me... Shadow is also running a fulltime DM server that we will be setting up with some really cool maps and possibly some new voicepacks that I'm planning on making in the near future. The IP address to the full time server is 208.61.76.82. As soon as we can spend some time getting all of this set up we will be able to start advertising ourselves in the UT world. I look forward to hearing your ideas and comments and hope that we can go out there and KILL EM ALL!!!! Talk to ya soon...

p.s. my email address is [email protected] and my icq is 28501976

Thanks, Shaggy!

I was starting to wonder what has happened to this Clan project, no news in a few days.

Could the server have Advanced Model Support and the Space Marine 40k v2 model? I just love that model.

I can ping the server too, it's average 187.5ms.

Just played one round, sadly lost to bots due to lag... I will learn the map!
UT has ping at about 214.

I could not find the server?

Anyways, as for a free hosting website, Tripod is good but they dont let you put files on the site, I tried it once and they deleted it.

Geocities is good, but they have that crappy banner on the side, but they do let you store files like zips, but they only allow 15mb space.

DM and CTF sound great to me, because if you start installing all kinds of mods and whatever, people have to download them too and some of them can be big in size like 60+ mb or so. I do suggest installing the latest CSHP mod though, its small and it helps keep the lame cheaters away.

That is why I bumped it. I want to know if anybody is running a server now. I hope so. I am just learning the game and am willing to get fragged. you have to learn somehow.

kendan said:
That is why I bumped it. I want to know if anybody is running a server now. I hope so. I am just learning the game and am willing to get fragged. you have to learn somehow.

I wasn't mad or nothing :D, I was just excited and thought we had a server going now, but we dont. I have heard there are some people working on one behind the scenes though, so lets keep some hope.

Yea I think the mods are practicing. I know AOA has a dedicated UT server but no one is on it. Well PM me if someone from here has a server going. Thanks in advance.

The server recently got the hiccups well mine did that has been running dedicated still working out the kinks, should be back up soon. And then I will let you guys know where to frag around with your UT buddies.

Deal ?

J

SpeeDj said:
The server recently got the hiccups well mine did that has been running dedicated still working out the kinks, should be back up soon. And then I will let you guys know where to frag around with your UT buddies.

Deal ?

J

Thanks SpeeDj,

We appreciate you keeping us updated on it, and also the fact that you are working the kinks out. :)

I haven't seen any replies to this thread lately. Has anyone got something up and running?

Got my new rig going with broadband.

I'm FRAGGADELLIC!

Back