• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

oc.com logo for UT2K3

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

baqai

Well for all you boys and girls out there, replace that Nvidia logo in the starting of the game with this custom made OC.com logo.. took me a lil while to figure out how to do it but gosh i feel good hehe so frag away with this kewl (not so kewl depends if you like it or not) new logo :beer:

i dunno if this free server is going to support the zip file or not (as most of them dont) can anyone provide me with some webspace so i can upload this zip file (incase this lycos free server doesnt work?)

right now you can get the file from
here

Instructions For Replacing The Logo With This One

1. Backup the file NvidiaLogo_T.utx from your X:\UT2003\Textures directory (where X:\blah blah would be the path you have installed the game in)

2. Extrect the file into X:\UT2003\Textures again replace the path with the one your game is installed in

3. Start the game

4. Send a cheque of $10 to me (i will send you a smoochie i promise lol)

Edit : BTW here is a preview of the logo

oclogo.jpg

Lemme know if you guys like it or not :)

Last edited:
OP
baqai

baqai

hehe thanks Bruce, i don't play the game i have it installed though, can't play online on my dialup and bots are just not that fun :(

OP
baqai

baqai

i found the image to be slightly blured when it comes in the animation but still its better than previous logo i had :D

phantom lemme know please how it looked to you

Mr B

Senior Admin Emeritus
OMG!! That ROCKS!!!!

Awesome job, baqai!!!! :beer: :beer:

I've been playing with the UnrealEd all evening...put together a lil' 4 room POS DM map.. Very very basic...basically, 4 rooms on three levels, with a few weapons and health/armor thrown in.

But it's a start. Little by slow, I'll learn, and they'll get more complex and better.

It's neat as heck running around in a map you've built yourself though... :D

For what it's worth..(don't flame me..LOL I know it's horrible) here's the files.

Unzip and put both into UT2003\Maps. I don't recommend playing againstmore than three or four bots...it's just not big enough... :rolleyes:

Awesome job on the logo, baqai! thanks a ton! :beer:

Last edited:
OP
baqai

baqai

thanks ppl :) i will be posting a tutorial on how to change the logo so everyone can go around putting their own logo's if they want to :) till than enjoy :beer:

The tutorial is up you can check it here

:)

Last edited:

solidsnakexix

Thxs for the work, this is the coolest thing i have seen yet, i have it installed and i love it. Keep up the good work.

-solidsnakexix

cloudkat

Registered
Got it downloaded, and dude it is F'ing AWSOME. Even being a little fuzzy, this thing ROCKS!!! Great job!!! Thanks for all the work in getting this to us.