• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OC Exclusive Deal - Acrylic Benching Station

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mdcomp

Classic Administrator
To follow up on our review of the MyOpenPC DOMA Pro PCI Benching Station Review, the manufacturer has offered us an Overclockers.com member special which throws in a FREE SAVE CUBE spi HDD enclosure.

When looking around, I could not find a cheaper benching station out there. That makes this $44.99 benching station a pretty good deal if you are looking to break into the world of benching.

Enter Coupon Code MYLOVEOC to get this deal.

Buy the DOMA Pro PCI on Amazon.com.

Limited to 100 purchases. This includes FREE shipping as well.

UPDATE (IMOG 11/23/10 refer to post #29 by byongkiko):
As many members requested and it is thanksgiving season, I extended the event with slight modifications:

1. 50% discount of SAVE CUBE Spi with any purchase of DOMA and BENCH series

2. The coupon code is changed from MYLOVEOC to OCFORUMS

3. This event continues until Christmas or while the supplies(300+) last.

51TnroDfovL.jpg

domapro_IMG_2963-300x233.jpg

Note: Amazon Prime members get free two-day shipping on this product. This product is fulfilled by Amazon.com, so all refunds or issues go through Amazon.

Last edited by a moderator:

byongkiko

MyOpenPC.com Official Rep
Free SAVE CUBE spi as a best companion for DOMA Pro PCI

Thank you, Overclockers.com community members.

As splat mentioned in his excellent review, DOMA Pro PCI supports only two 3.5" HDDs and one 5.25" ODD. To compensate this limitation, it is a good idea to use external HDD enclosures such as SAVE CUBE spi below:

spi_01_500x500.jpg

spi_03_500x500.jpg

It can be mounted on walls.
spi_wall_400x400.jpg

For your eye candy, there is more pictures and videos:

You can find some interesting pictures of DOMA Pro PCI in the Picasaweb:

http://picasaweb.google.com/vectrexer/DOMA_PRO_PCI?authkey=Gv1sRgCOikmvj1o-qgEQ&feat=directlink#

The above pictures are the courtesy of one of our customer, Chris Romero.

Doma Pro PCI Fly through video by Chris Romero

Thank you, Chris.

my open pc.com Tuning show video by MyOpenPC.com

I hpoe all overclockers.com professional members enjoy building their own bench workstations with this opportunity!

Thank you, all.

Benjamin Ko / MyOpenPC.com

Jmtyra

Looks like an excellent deal, even if one is not getting into benching. :thup:

Question, for the newbie benching members (aka, me). Is the PSU a bit too close for the cylindrical container that holds the liquid nitrogen, or am I underestimating the visual distance based on the picture from the PSU?

jivetrky

Looks like an excellent deal, even if one is not getting into benching. :thup:

Question, for the newbie benching members (aka, me). Is the PSU a bit too close for the cylindrical container that holds the liquid nitrogen, or am I underestimating the visual distance based on the picture from the PSU?

I may be wrong, but this should not be an issue. I don't believe LN2 is electrically conductive. :shrug:

EDIT: And that does look like a really awesome benching station. If I was in the market, I'm sure I'd give it a try!

jivetrky

I may be wrong, but this should not be an issue. I don't believe LN2 is electrically conductive. :shrug:

EDIT: And that does look like a really awesome benching station. If I was in the market, I'm sure I'd give it a try!

Hmmmm....after re-reading your post, I think you were just referring to clearance for the LN2/DICE pot, not that it's within splashing distance. Silly me.:bday:

Jmtyra

Sorry, yes, I should have been more specific. It seemed as if the clearance would be an issue. Again, coming from a benching nub, so I could be completely off the mark here. ;)

byongkiko

An Invitation to new Bench Stations

Sorry, yes, I should have been more specific. It seemed as if the clearance would be an issue. Again, coming from a benching nub, so I could be completely off the mark here. ;)

Hi Jmtyra,

It's nice to meet you in this forum.

Please be in the market. We just launched several new bench station models.

If you use liquid nitrogen(LN2) to cool and overclock your system, BENCH Master is best to install any POT/evaporator.

BENCH Master: Clear Transparent Acrylic Bench Station with HDD Racks and Rounded Aluminium profiles
1.jpg
BENCH Master on Amazon.com: http://www.amazon.com/MYOPENPC-Tran...OMBK/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1287175200&sr=8-7

It is my great pleasure to announce that this OC Exclusive Deal of Free SAVE CUBE spi external HDD enclosure is expanded to all DOMA and BENCH series of our products lines. It's simple to enjoy this benefits for Overclockers.com members.

(1) Select your choice of DOMA or BENCH models and SAVE CUBE spi and add both of them in the cart.
(2) Enter the promotional code "MYLOVEOC" (all capital, 8 characters) when check out.

FYI, additional new models eligible for this promotional event are as follows:

DOMA Pro: Easy to carry, a baby version of DOMA Pro PCI:
DSC_8069.jpg
DOMA Pro on Amazon.com: http://www.amazon.com/MYOPENPC-Blac...O904/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1287179053&sr=8-5

BENCH Dragon: Black Transparent Acrylic Tilted and Reversible Test Bench Sattion
DSC_4523.jpg
BENCH Dragon on Amazon.com: http://www.amazon.com/MYOPENPC-Tran...OYWC/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1287179053&sr=8-4

BENCH Monster: Clear Transparent Acrylic Bench Station for Big Coolers with Top Cover
Right.jpg
BENCH Monster on Amazon.com: http://www.amazon.com/MYOPENPC-Mons...MP32/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1287179053&sr=8-6

If you need to build a really powerful system, CRYSTAL duo supports dual power supply, extended ATX motherboards, 11 bays with 2 HDD boxes and more:
Main.jpg
CRYSTAL duo on Amazon.com: http://www.amazon.com/MYOPENPC-CRYS...RU3M/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1287179053&sr=8-8

Thank you! Have a nice weekend!

4GHZ_or_bust

Now 6GHz or Bust!
Those looks great. The only problem is I don't do much of benching. Most of my set ups are meant for long term use and [email protected] so open bench rigs like those on Amazon would be dust magnet. not to mention my cats would probably tear the PC apart. :/

Acrylic cases would be better if I wanted something very showy (in term of cyberpron :p) but protects the components from cats and limit dust buildup.

byongkiko

Those looks great. The only problem is I don't do much of benching. Most of my set ups are meant for long term use and [email protected] so open bench rigs like those on Amazon would be dust magnet. not to mention my cats would probably tear the PC apart. :/

Acrylic cases would be better if I wanted something very showy (in term of cyberpron :p) but protects the components from cats and limit dust buildup.

Thank you for your comments, 4GHZ_or_bust.

If you don't do much of benching, open cases have some advantages for everyday computing, too. It enables the user to monitor the condition of his system easily. You can notice the abnormality of a fan before it stops rotating.
Believe it or not, sometimes I smell over my system to confirm whether it is healthy.

Dust can be stacked up more, even though you cannot see it!
An open system cleaned once a week with air dusters is dust free and has little problem than systems in the case which have collected dust year after year.

Air_Duster.gif.jpg

That's just my two cents worth.

Thank you.

jstutman

Im really digging the PRO. P.S not really exclusive when the promotion is clearly posted on Amazon :)

byongkiko

Im really digging the PRO. P.S not really exclusive when the promotion is clearly posted on Amazon :)

Hi jstutman,

If you are digging the Pro, I have some more pictures for you which was taken when a colleague went out with a DOMA Pro.

He was carrying his DOMA Pro:
%EC%82%AC%EC%A7%84090204_002.jpg

DOMA Pro was resting during the journey:
%EC%82%AC%EC%A7%84090204_000.jpg

DOMA Pro got into the subway train:
%EC%82%AC%EC%A7%84090204_004.jpg

I just changed the post on Amazon.com. It was my mistake because this is the first time for me to do such promotions at Amazon.

Thank you, jututman.

byongkiko

Any discounts on the Bench Master if I buy two or more?

Hi Brolloks,

Thank you for your interset in our product, especially BENCH Master which is current No. 1 Best Seller in Korea and Japan market.

Please read my private message sent to you.

If you have any further questions, please send me an e-mail:

[email protected]

Thanks in advance.

Have a nice Sunday!

Regards,