• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OC Exclusive Deal - Acrylic Benching Station

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
@ TR
I don't think there was a deal on the Red one here... As far as I know; the discount was on the HDD Caddy and the smaller station (DOMA PRO)...

Here's a tip for those that want to get this and are waiting to see if we get discounts.

Buy at regular prices from Amazon. The DOMA PRO is $34 and the DOMA PRO PCI is $45, so those are good prices.

When you go to the Checkout page; select the "Get Free 2 Day shipping when you sign up for Amazon Prime Trial". Signing up to the trial is free and you get to use Amazon Prime for 30 days and get free 2 day shipping on anything you order from them during those 30 days. Once you're getting close to the 30 day limit; decide if you want to keep the service or not (It costs $79.99 per year)... If you don't want it, just log into your Amazon account and cancel the trial before the 30 days go by and you'll be set.

Just for reference:
I ordered:
- DOMA PRO PCI Black: $44.99
- SAVECUBE HDD Caddy: $6.99
- Tooless Hand Screws: $7.99
- Bag of standoffs: $4.79
Total Order: $63.97
I checked and 2 Day shipping would have cost me $15.99
So by signing up for the 30 Day trial of Amazon Prime I saved that money and I can say that that was the discount that I was going to get from this thread and be done with it.

Sebastian

Would the bench master fit a corsair H70 with no problems, which of the cases
would match a H70 better?

There won't be a spot for it; you'd have to mod it or something, or let the rad sit next to the benching station.

I don't think any bench station were intended to use any form of cooling other than fan cooling. It's an open case mainly for showing off computer or for quick swap of parts for testing and diagnostics.

Back