• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OC good! Heat bad! = Less SETI WU's

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thanks, which brings me to my next question. What kind of tool do you need to make holes in the case panel for adding fans? and how much does this tool cost?

AudiMan said:
Thanks, which brings me to my next question. What kind of tool do you need to make holes in the case panel for adding fans? and how much does this tool cost?
if your going to make round ducts a holesaw if you are going to make square ones a dremel. also you might want to look at the artcile on the front page that was recently written about ducting a case with asus duallie board.

dual ducting

Vapochill are barely used for AMD now as they stopped making it for Socket A, because the AMD cores are so fragile.

I would really suggest watercooling!

What kind of Audi do you drive?

Yodums said:
Vapochill are barely used for AMD now as they stopped making it for Socket A, because the AMD cores are so fragile.

I would really suggest watercooling!

What kind of Audi do you drive?
vapochills are still being made for amd there are 2 resellers in the U.S. which one is minutor and they did quit selling them but that was up to them. you will still be able to get them through vitural pc in ohio. also I would like to add they don't work for duallies at this present time but they have one theyare testing out right now.

res0r9lm said:

if your going to make round ducts a holesaw if you are going to make square ones a dremel. also you might want to look at the artcile on the front page that was recently written about ducting a case with asus duallie board.

dual ducting

My Asus Duallie is fine. 27 Degrees System Temp @ 1.85 Vcore on both CPU's

I'm more concerned about the rigs with Mid sized cases. they are overheating @ 50-55 Degrees Full load.

res0r9lm said:

dual ducting

Do you know how much holesaws and dremels are?

AudiMan said:

Do you know how much holesaws and dremels are?
don't remember what I paid for mine but if you get one pay the extra money for one that you can change the drum on.

Back