• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OC on 1700 B DUT3C JIUHB 0311XPMW

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Togger

Registered
Hi, im just new here and have questions about oc.
As i heard that the 1700+ JIUHB is very good for oc, so i bought one.
But now i see that most has DLT3C 0310.
Is the DUT3C 0311XPMW able to be overclocked so high too???
Its the only reason i got the 1700+.

Help please

well if the rest of your system is up to it, ie nforce2 chipset, good cooling, then you might hit 2.1/2 ghz with your chip.
The ones to get now are the DLT3C's, they can hit 2.4/5 with a good setup and cooling.

Whats the rest of your rig consist of?

MB is little bit older Shuttle AK32 with Via266
Also older SDRAM.
I would be glad if the cpu runs with 2 ghz.
Cooling should be fine (air)

The jiuhb dut3c's can actually do quite well. Since you have such a late week, I'd expect about 2.2-2.3 on high end air. It would take a higher vcore than with the dlt3c's, but can still do quite well.

you could get a 2ghx clock but you will need to do some bridge cutting/joining as you cant get a 166 clock on your board.
you might be able to get 145*14 with a little modifying of the bridges for a clock of 2040. I think its the fifth bridge on the L3s that needs to be changed.

u have any idee where i can get more info about that ?
dont want destroy it :)

This page may help you. Try to get the highest multiplier possible, as your board can't take high fsb's at all, but your processor can take high clock speeds.

Back