• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OC Seti Bar is now OPEN

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

racecar12

OC Seti Bar is now OPEN "New baby on board"

A big congratulations goes out to the OC seti team for tracking down and passing the frog pond. While doing so, we picked up a large number of Frog Legs to start a grill out. So belly up to the bar and order yourself a drink and a free basket of Frog Legs:cool:

I'll get me a Smirnoff Ice and a large basket of Legs:D

Last edited:
Mmm... Frog legz :D

I think I'll have myself just some nice ice water for now, and a basket of legz along with some nice BBQ sauce :beer:

JigPu

Good to see you guys.

I'm glad to hear that things are returning to normal in Racecar's world, good luck.

I haven't been around much lately, I've been very busy this summer, time's been a premium.

Legz and Lager please,

.....and set up the bar on my latest addition an Epox 8DRA+ with an XP1700 averaging just under 3hrs/wu (occasionally hitting sub 2.5hrs).

I think I've gotten my dually with the queue straightened out so hopefully my production will stabilize now.

Good Luck all!

FRANK

Double basket of leggz and a dark stout for Morpheus

A tall ice water and basket of legz for JigPu

And a basket of legz and lager for Frank

Hope I got that right and thanks all for joining the bar:D

craigiz1 said:
Miller Lite for me, please......oh...and let me buy! :D
Miller lite on You:D

I'll front the next rounds if anyone wants a drink. But the Frog legz are piled up here with the anticipation of all just gorging themselves. So get some Legz:D

SkyHook said:
Sour Milk in a Dirt Glass there Barkeep! Oh and order up somethin' nice and healthy for your Missus on my tab.

SkyHook

Sour Milk in a Dirt Glass for skyhook:eek: Thanks friend sorry for the late response.

BBQ sauce with your Legs and a Lancaster Milk for cooldrum3:cool:

Bucket of Legz with BBQ and sweet/sour for da-gokesta

Off to work so it is a mix your own drink and the Legz are set out on the buffet. Just grab what ya need till I return:cool: Oh yeah, please don't trash the bar:D

racecar12 said:
Off to work so it is a mix your own drink and the Legz are set out on the buffet. Just grab what ya need till I return:cool: Oh yeah, please don't trash the bar:D

"Hey Moe, what kind of drunk do you take me for?" lol

Dk Jedi Allianc said:
Any chance on grabbing a couple of legs? And I will have carlsberg with that - if availble :D
Here is a whole basket of legz along with a Carlsberg:cool:

The Wizard said:
Do you have swedish beer, barkeep ??

If you have i will have me a Norrlands Gold !!

The Wizard
We have everything! Cyber ya know:D So a Norrlands Gold for The Wizard:beer:

It's good to see Racecar12 tending bar again. With the past couple of weeks I've been having, I'll take a 1/2 gallon of Makers Mark and a straw, please.

No legz for me, please. I don't want to dilute the bourbon.:beer:

Back