• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OC Seti Bar-N-Grill has re-opened

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
jazztrumpet216 said:
In that case, put me down for a basket of deep-fried frog legs and a cyber-Duff from the best cyber-bar in town! :beer: Once I have my new Athlon XP overclocked that I got from Newegg (with free shipping, now that just made my day), I'll be cookin with gas. AGOIA stepping, free shipping... it all just turned out good for me this past week. Now all I need to do is buy a Powerleap for my PIII with a Celeron-T.
Here ya go, two cyber-Duff's and some deep-fried legz for the man with a plan:beer:

Service! Hey, bartender!:D

Nice place you got here Racecar;)

Did I miss the party?

I've been tweaking up a storm this week- and only had about 10 crashes in the process- not to bad for me:p Every little bit helps, right? about 250 little bits in tweaks;)

Howza bout some o' them legs?

My turn to buy a round.

Get one for everybody and make that doubles for the dually guys/gals.

Legs for the house as well!

Please just pass me a bottle of JD. We'll probably be losing a big cruncher next week (112WU's/Week).

Just wanted to say "Hey!", and off to slumber I go! I'm exhausted.

Very nice rig. In my Dad's younger days he had an Aston Martin. I wish he hadn't sold that! It would be a nice vintage racer indeed.

Step Back Folks This Is Gonna' Get Messy!

Well it's almost 3:30AM here and I'm still sitting starring at this darn screen so give me a bucket of them legz RAW and some sour milk in a dirty glass! Nothing more fun than chasin' your snack across the bar with a folk in one hand and an evil trinkle in your eyes.

:burn:

Re: Step Back Folks This Is Gonna' Get Messy!

SkyHook said:
Well it's almost 3:30AM here and I'm still sitting starring at this darn screen so give me a bucket of them legz RAW and some sour milk in a dirty glass! Nothing more fun than chasin' your snack across the bar with a folk in one hand and an evil trinkle in your eyes.

:burn:

Make that two!

Swapping hard drives and reinstalling OSes so a faster rig can get a couple hundred mhz is hungry work!
But its worth it:
Tbird 900@970 (was1006)
XP1600 1400@1659 (was 1511)

102 extra mhz.....and I know this thing will get at least 1.7, but gotta sleep!:beer: :beer: :beer:

WOW! What a great nite to end an excellent week:cool: A friend/customer brought by his puter for me to look at, and while he was still here, a few of my lady friends showed up and treated us both to a night of dance and romance:cool:

Frank
Thanks for the round friend. Came in handy around midnight:cool:

Greg
Sorry to here you are loosing such a viable cruncher. Have you got plans for a replacement? One bottle of Jack for Greg.

TC
Your dad should've kept that Aston. Those are some very expensive autos these day. I have also had the luxury of putting my foot in several Astons. A DB4, DB6, and my favorite, which smoked a so called "unbeatable" Proche 930 ultra tweaked turbo, Aston Martin Valonte Convertible. Sweeeet car:D

SkyHook/rogerdugans
LOL Tweking at 3:30a can sometimes be dangerous. I have learned that by experience. But it truly shows your dedication:cool:

Racepics
Thanks. Those are some nice pics. Looks like a hill climb event. My car runs in group-2 and there are 8 groups with some very expensive(over 6 figures) machines. Such as the old Can-Am Tundersports series cars, Indy and Formula1 cars, Imsa cars...You name, it is probably out there.

Big woot for me!!! Top50:D

Big woot for me!!! Top50

WOOT!

A good week indeed. Got a new laptop at work that is now providing another 1Ghz of mobile crunching. In addition, I set up my mom's pc to crunch 24/7. I might just catch ole' Digital yet!

No beer for me....too much last night :( , but that fried food sure sounds good!

racecar - spoke with my dad tonight and we agreed to take a look at a car in Wash!!! Who knows??? I am just happy that all the bills are split in two!!!:beer:

I am crewing next week for my friend Morgan who runs a 01 Viper ACR at Limerock for an Enduro which should be a blast!!! I crewed a couple of weeks before for Morgans friend who runs a 99 Viper in ITE class of SCCA. He was running 7+ sec a lap faster than the next compet. (a mustang) until he expired due to a brake problem :( This is were my desire started to burn to crew for a team or to try to get a lic. on my own! I tell ya, it an addiction!!!! :beer:

aggies92 said:

WOOT!

A good week indeed. Got a new laptop at work that is now providing another 1Ghz of mobile crunching. In addition, I set up my mom's pc to crunch 24/7. I might just catch ole' Digital yet!

No beer for me....too much last night :( , but that fried food sure sounds good!
Thanks! Well, I'll just have to set you up with some fried Legz:D

Cuper said:
racecar - spoke with my dad tonight and we agreed to take a look at a car in Wash!!! Who knows??? I am just happy that all the bills are split in two!!!:beer:

I am crewing next week for my friend Morgan who runs a 01 Viper ACR at Limerock for an Enduro which should be a blast!!! I crewed a couple of weeks before for Morgans friend who runs a 99 Viper in ITE class of SCCA. He was running 7+ sec a lap faster than the next compet. (a mustang) until he expired due to a brake problem :( This is were my desire started to burn to crew for a team or to try to get a lic. on my own! I tell ya, it an addiction!!!! :beer:
What kind of car are you looking for? I might be able to help. :cool: I am also a Certified Driving Instructor.

"What kind of car are you looking for? I might be able to help. I am also a Certified Driving Instructor."

We are going to go with a E36 M3. I found one with a salvage title from a guy I know b/c the car was broken into and the interior was slashed, steering wheel stolen, keyed and more but nothing else is wrong. I think we can get it for under 11 Grand so we are thinking about it. We were going to strip it anyways so the interior dosn't matter at all to us? The other option is to use my current car??

If you have any leads on cars please let me know.. Thanks!!

Cuper said:
"What kind of car are you looking for? I might be able to help. I am also a Certified Driving Instructor."

We are going to go with a E36 M3. I found one with a salvage title from a guy I know b/c the car was broken into and the interior was slashed, steering wheel stolen, keyed and more but nothing else is wrong. I think we can get it for under 11 Grand so we are thinking about it. We were going to strip it anyways so the interior dosn't matter at all to us? The other option is to use my current car??

If you have any leads on cars please let me know.. Thanks!!
What form of racing are you looking into for competition?

BMW CCA racing. Long term I would love to graduate to Speed Touring or something of that nature.

Back