• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ocau

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

OCn00b

Well, they've outproduced [H] for the last 24 hours again. They also smacked us by 12k points :(

Chris

Yeah the aussies have been giving us all a good spanking for a while now, but dont worry there cards are marked, they will have there day when we sail past:D

DeepScience

Super Kiwi
nerdlogic said:
Let's chew them out, people! :mad:

I havn't heard that one before. Does it mean eat all the food before they can have any? Or, "chew them out" meaning tell them off heaps? Or, somekind of cannibalism in a metaphorical sense?

N

nerdlogic

DeepScience said:

I havn't heard that one before. Does it mean eat all the food before they can have any? Or, "chew them out" meaning tell them off heaps? Or, somekind of cannibalism in a metaphorical sense?

Cannibalism. I bite people. Well it's also a little saying amongst my friends to chew them out.

portorock

nerdlogic said:

Cannibalism. I bite people. Well it's also a little saying amongst my friends to chew them out.

I hope you don't bite too hard, atleast hard enough to leave a mark...j/k. I'm surprised that we haven't gaioned on them, because this team has been gaining rigs thnx to all the borgers out there. The Biting Ninja included

N

nerdlogic

The Biting Ninja.... HAHAHAHAHHAA!!

If you go to Gen Chat and see the picture of the user name Zoilo (my roommate) you can see this lovely picture of me biting him. Actually, it's his avatar as well. You'd love it.

And what, epauls? What's the coolness of me biting? ahaha

And thanks, portorock. You're so sweet to mention me. :)

Zoilo

Once Bitten, Twice Shy
portorock said:

I hope you don't bite too hard, atleast hard enough to leave a mark...j/k. I'm surprised that we haven't gaioned on them, because this team has been gaining rigs thnx to all the borgers out there. The Biting Ninja included

<-----------------nerdlogic biting my cheek off [/EDIT]
Ehehehehehe....Biting Ninja...

As far as biting hard, she tends to. And yes, sometimes she leaves marks. She just gets urges to bite and then gets all cute and makes me let her bite me....ugh. She's too cute not to say no to.

Last edited:

nahmus

Zoilo said:

<-----------------nerdlogic biting my cheek off [/EDIT]
Ehehehehehe....Biting Ninja...

As far as biting hard, she tends to. And yes, sometimes she leaves marks. She just gets urges to bite and then gets all cute and makes me let her bite me....ugh. She's too cute not to say no to.

maybe you should just take her out to eat more often???

just a thought:D

Zoilo

Once Bitten, Twice Shy
Hahahahaha. It's not about being hungry either. It's just the biting. She likes to bite hard, and it has to be flesh. It's a therapeutic thing for her...

Zoilo

Once Bitten, Twice Shy
Audioaficionado said:
:eh?: Hmmm...

I think that's more detail than I really wanted to know.

Hehehehe...what detail? I said flesh. Nothing dirty. :rolleyes:

:D