• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OcBible and Guidemania: Post questions here!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
OP
MrSeanKon

MrSeanKon

Disabled
GKR :mad: YOU MUST REALISE you and everyone around the world that I am a human and not a machine.
Therefore when I finish some new additions in Bars & Columns *.dlls I will publish the next patch at Aoaforums.
Source code is 200000+ lines thus it is a hard process to maintain it.
On the other hand sometimes I present some features which are not available for all of you.
The reason is simple; I must play with source code GKR :mad: would you like to share something full of bugs?????

SotosLg

Man you should relax. Programming every day is hard. Of course we love you take your time

SotosLg

The data modeling, multiple plots are not optimized fot multicore processors. Update the source code please.

OP
MrSeanKon

MrSeanKon

Disabled
OK SotosLg these features added as you want.
This means that the program is optimized for any multicore processor.
But we should stop our discussion here and let the others to post. :)
Any comment is appreciated to improve the next editions.
Moreover feel free to post bugs/crashes etc....

Gen660

I downloaded the bible, then the manual. The bible opened fine, and shows all the programs. But after opening the manual, all there is there are firefox links, and all are blank. Am I doing something wrong? Instructions would be helpful here, not blank pages.