• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OC'd numbers...how does it look?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Wiseass

Check my sig, they're all listed in there. I think I can do better, getting some heatsinks for the RAM in soon. Considering going watercooled on at least one of the systems..

It wont do 152x10? Unfortunatly I smoked 2 ayjha 1.4's that could do that on air:D Dadgum chiller projects ate em:confused:

WOW.... Don't just dive in a overclock with air cooling unless you are sure your temps and hs are capable of such a load. ie: much better than standard hsf:cool:

if i were you i would try to shoot for 1500MHz...i'm using air cooling and doing prettyt good myself...i know i can probably push it a little higher but am content right now...i'm pretty sure that your TBird can go higher than that, depending if your HSF is poop or not though...what about vid card clock speeds??

Last edited:
Back