• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

*** OCF "March Madness" Folding Contest ***

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Just saw today that the GPU2 open beta started. :beer::bday: Got my 3870 tearing through the WU's for a final day push! :attn:

For this contest, I think has been a great success - thank you harlam357!
Good luck to everyone for the draw!

Thank you for participating Tarx! :beer:

The subject of points/WU is closed for this contest but please trust that future contests will address the issue.

1 hour 50 minutes to go people. :clap:

Well, I've crunched out my WU's the old-fashioned way, nothing fancy. For me it wasn't about winning a quad. No, I won't pass it up if I win!-> but I might consider letting one core Fold instead of Crunch. I folded for a month to pay back those F@H Forum-mates who helped the SETI Team in their Gauntlet Race last fall - and a big THANKS! to all those guys, you really made a difference ...! :):thup:

BTW - I will finish out my remaining WU's - I hate it when people strand WUs in SETI and I would expect no less at F@H.

Last edited:
not the first guy who asks :rolleyes:

unfotunately neither does the second person :bang head

so who won? OK now I didnt win :bang head:bang head:bang head

congrats to the winner :drool::drool::attn:

:beer: :soda:

Great run T32! I hope to see some of you new Folders stick around a bit. The beer and sodas are always cold :beer:

Thanks to everyone who put effort into making the contest happen.

Well, I've crunched out my WU's the old-fashioned way, nothing fancy. For me it wasn't about winning a quad. No, I won't pass it up if I win!-> but I might consider letting one core Fold instead of Crunch. I folded for a month to pay back those F@H Forum-mates who helped the SETI Team in their Gauntlet Race last fall - and a big THANKS! to all those guys, you really made a difference ...! :):thup:

BTW - I will finish out my remaining WU's - I hate it when people strand WUs in SETI and I would expect no less at F@H.

Couldn't have said it any better. Thanks for having us.:beer:

H will get me the info asap.

We should be making the announcement late tonight or tomorrow. Just hang tight.

Thanks to all who entered. :beer:

H will get me the info asap.

We should be making the announcement late tonight or tomorrow. Just hang tight.

Thanks to all who entered. :beer:

hanging-orang-utan.JPG

o.k., will do! :beer:

to think, half of my WUs were done by my new farm in the past week..... if only i had got it up and running sooner:bang head:bang head:bang head

well here's to whoever wins :beer:

Back