• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCF takes out the US leg of the Gigabyte Overclocking Events

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Deanzo

Benchmarking Senior Member
In LA today, Gigabyte held the finals of the US leg of their Overclocking events.

The World Grand Final will be held in Taiwan September 24th 2008.

OCF was well represented with no less than five of it's members invited to the US finals.
Ross, El<(')>Maxi, Gautam, Toddm27 and sno.lcn.

With the top competiter receiving an invit to the world finals in Taiwan (paid for) and the top guys receiving some great prizes, including: X48 & P45 Boards, DDR3 2000Mhz Mem, Vid Crads and Intel X58 media sample for testing before launch (under NDA) :drool:

But anyhow.

Ross took out 1st place :thup::clap:
El<(')>Maxi coming in 2nd :thup::clap:
And Fugger from XS taking out 3rd.

scoresnt5.png

Congradulations to all the guys from OCF that made the US finals, you make us all very proud.

Gautam, Ross and Maxi. It's Ok! If you open your eyes the girls will still be their!!
And I can see you hiding at the back Todd (top, back, left)
At least sno.lcn knows how to pose for a picture (sunglasses on his head, seventh from the right)

Last edited:
Super job guys.....:beer:

I'm very very happy for all of you! OCF members should be proud of your efforts and great representation of the team :eek: you guys kicked some buttocks!

Now you have a sworn duty to share pictures:santa:

Deanzo...

Can we get this on the frontpage news? I'm not a great writer but I think someone should do a write up for overclockers.com....:beer:

I'll PM SN and see what can be done ;)

Did you hear that sno.lcn fried his board running 3D01 :burn:
He makes me sooo proud :p:D

I can only imagine the magic smoke rising out from the board and the expletives that were uttered!!! Lets hope someone caught everything on camera.....He'll have to add that MB to the official thread :beer:

I'll PM SN and see what can be done ;)

Did you hear that sno.lcn fried his board running 3D01 :burn:
He makes me sooo proud :p:D

Fried his BOARD? Not his cpu... or his gpu... or his ram... but his BOARD?!?!

How the hell do you fry a board?

Fried his BOARD? Not his cpu... or his gpu... or his ram... but his BOARD?!?!

How the hell do you fry a board?

condensation maybe.....I've done the same with a Black Ops...it happens :beer:

Grats guys!

So which one is the asian woman in the first picture? Ross or Mark?

:D

Good job!

Back