• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCG | Current Clan Recruitment "OCG NEEDS YOU!"

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SpeeDj

[OCG]Clan Recruitments are as follows.

[OCG]BF : 2 Clan
::::: Practices to be announced.

[OCG]WoW Guild
::::: Illidan - Horde Guild, open recruitment to a fun family oriented guild with over 200 members and one of the oldest guilds on Illidan. Send a tell in game to anyone that pops up doing a /who g-OCG

Please note all practice times are in EST (Eastern Standard Time)

A bit about [OCG]
[OCG] Clans are known to be one of the most dedicated driven and fun clans around. We are always looking for more members to fill our ranks. The best way to find out if trying out for [OCG] is for you is to come and spend some time with us on practice nights getting to know the people that you would be playing with. We also ask that you download the latest version of TeamSpeak and come prepared with a headset and microphone. Our TS Server info is located here on the frontpage as well. Our larger goal is to stay competitive on various ladders/leagues. We hope that you will find [OCG] to become as much a home to you as it is to us! "How Fast Can You Frag ?" is our motto.

Ways to respond to these tryout requests are as follows:
Forums: Try Out Request
WebChat: Web Chat
mIRC: irc://irc.zirc.org/[OCG] - mIRC Link

Checking the clan portal for the latest passwords and server addresses is a good habit to get into. Alternatively you can always contact any [OCG] Staff in regards to tryouts and recruitments. Thanks!

Last edited:
OCG is a great clan.

The people are kind and jovial and the skill is great.

Come by, frag a bit, and have some fun.

Any questions feel free to ask me.

[OCG]9mmCensor

what do i do to sign up ( I luv it too my most fav game modes i play. woot. ( I sit and snipe though ) I can allways get a multy kill :) and killing spreee :)

btw my ctf name is Huggy-Bear heh.

[OCG] Is now currently running a WoW guild, you can find us as Horde on Illidan and just whisper me or any of the other leaders. Hope to see you all soon! :)

J :cool:

To many practices and pre playing before ya accept a new player,It appeared to me it would take weeks to finally join so i just went back to playing on line LMAo...

I understand peope need to get along and I thought the players where great , But getting a job seamed easier then joining the clan.I do not mean any disrespect just giving some constructive feed back..

Well I'll join the UT Clan and I don't play that much Insta but I'll improve my Loque like skills.

I am the Alpha and the Omega.

When is the next tryout?

yeah a COD clan would be great! i am a diehard player of that game!

and is there a CS 1.6 Clan around? i just started playing that again after many years of hiatus

Alright boyz, this soldier is ready to come out of retirement and throw teh smacketh-downeth on some poor unsuspecting clans. Bring on BF2 (or as I like to call it, DCv2.0) and lets get organized.

Back