• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[OCG] Natural Selection clan

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

illwillchill

(I know this is perhaps about the 3rd or 4th time im posting about this but i really want to get this thing off the ground as I know there are some people that play this game.)

Natural Selection is perhaps the most team oriented game I have ever played, even more than BF1942 :eek:. I know that sounds like sacrilage, but if you have played Natural Selection (NS) before I'm sure you know what I am talking about. If you are interested at all about joining a NS clan please show your interest by posting here or at the OCG (Overclocked Gamers) forums and hopefully the OCG mods will take notice. If you want to know anything about the FREE Half-Life mod - Natural Selection, PM me, post your question here or click on this link to find out more about NS http://www.natural-selection.org

Back