• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ocin XP 1900+ on 7VRXP

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

raventy

Hey,
Im trying to OC my Athlon Xp 1900+ AGOGA -Y on my Gigabyte 7VRXP mobo with CorSair XMS DDR 333 PC2700 RAM(the full stats in sig) and I was wondering if somebody could help me as to what settings I should set things at to OC it. Yes my CPU is Unlocked and its watercooled so temps are good. I want this system to be really stable too so no extream OCin. Hopin to get it up to 2200+ if possible, Thanks!!

Rcttexas

I have a 1800+ that for months I never could get above 139 FSB. I changed my apiture size to 256 (1/2 my ram) as suggested by this forum, and now it jams. I have stopped at 150 but im sure i could go more.

Rcttexas

Here are some of my settings:

Top Performance: Disabled
Fast Command: Ultra
Configure ram by spd: Enabled
SD Freq: 333
CAS Latency: 2
Command Rate:1T
AGP Mode: 4X
Comp Driving: Auto
Fast Write: Enabled
Aperture Size: 256

These may not wor for you, but if it helps great!!:D

:beer:

OP
R

raventy

thanks!! Ill be sure to try those settings and sugestions out either friday night or saturday and ill post and let ya kno how it went! :) Did you raise or lower u mult when OCin ur cpu?

OP
R

raventy

ah so ur runin it in CAS 2 latency?.. I got mine at 2.5 right now.. when I set mine to 2 once the screen started going a little crazy. Did you increase any volts like vcore or anything? Oh and have u had ur hd corrupt on u from ocin?... mine did last time :( and I had to format and reinstall because the steps to recover the registry didnt work. Well im hopin to OC it to 2200+ if possible... cant wait to try it out! :beer:

Rcttexas

All my voltage is stock. I have only had one time I lost a HD . That was on my old Abit KT7A-Raid. Fortunetly, I had a raid 1 set up, so it was no biggie.