• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

O'Cing 6800nu

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jarlaxe

Disabled
Anyone O'Ced the 6800nu yet? I want a safe number to try, although i'm skeptical because its at 57C load already. Case temps never go over 25. Whats a safe number? Current: 325 core 700mem.

Lejend

I've had my Leadtek A400 6800nu up to 420/900. But my room temp was really hot and I put it back down to stock. Maybe when winter rolls around...

bobmanfoo

Disabled
i don't think you should be worrying about the temps, my 6800GT as well as others idle around 60-65 and load at about 85C-this seems to be the cooling capacity of the heatsink, i tried popping off the cover and putting two 80mm fans blowing at it and still 85C

PCGUY112887

Does anyone know that Nvidia says for operateing temps? I mean... most of us aren't used to knowing our video card temp... before we just overclocked till it was unstable. I guess just go till it's unstable, then back off a bit.

Onkyo

Registered
how do i overclock the 6800 gt ? i have no clue andwould liek to and where do i get the drivers from i am using the ones from the disc it came from. thanks for your help.