• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Oculus Rift Touch bundle $399.99 !!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
£400 in UK, so the old exchange rate of 1:1 is still holding. But what can it do that my Vive can't? The controllers look funky but I need more than that.

Hrmmmmmmm....

Is this deal being offered because there is a new generation coming out soon (with higher resolution)?

I asked Mr. Google and he was not very forthcoming!

Hrmmmmmmm....

Is this deal being offered because there is a new generation coming out soon (with higher resolution)?

I asked Mr. Google and he was not very forthcoming!

Could be, could also be due to them not being the only VR headset/top dog - I did some looking when I saw this deal and most reviews seem to put the Vive as the better headset.

Could be, could also be due to them not being the only VR headset/top dog - I did some looking when I saw this deal and most reviews seem to put the Vive as the better headset.

IMO.... they gave up. They are now chasing the gearVR model. I believe the full fat rift is dead.

LINK

A buddy of mine just got one and I tried it out. Nifty...but the resolution was "low" compared to my 4K monitor. I could definitely see the "screen door" effect.

The good news is that even though my left eye is almost blind, I could still use a VR device!

Just got it. The resolution is defiantly improved over the DK2 unit I had a while back. Yes the screen door effect is still there but very very impressive overall.
Insane how immersive it is with the touch controllers.

Back